Thursday, October 16, 2014

Mayoral Candidate Town Hall Tonight

The Martin Chronicles is reminding you that The Sensible Citizens group is hosting its Town Hall meeting for Villa Hills mayoral candidates tonight. The event will be held in the Villa Madonna Theater and the doors open at 6:30.


Many are speculating whether current malfeasant Mayor Mike Martin will grace the residents with his presence. We don't know the answer to that question. But we do know that Martin should be there to answer the questions just as the other three candidates-Ernie Brown, Irvin Callery and Holly Menninger-Isenhour-will.


We also do know that Martin was recently overheard entertaining his civic club pals with his patented "F-Bomb" antics. His comments then don't bode well for his attendance.


You remember what Martin said, don't you? If not, we'll share it again.


"F--- these candidate forums. F--- the Sensible Citizens. I don't give a F---- what the stupid F---ing voters think. I am going to do whatever the F--- I want after they re-elect me. F--- the other council candidates. I told my candidates not to go. I'll get 'em all F-ing elected!"


We'll have a full report for you.