Where has the time gone?
- It's very hard to believe that the false, defamatory allegations and the incredible number of never-kept promises Martin made during his dirtbag 2010 mayoral campaign happened more than four dreadful years ago. What a LIAR Martin was then and is now.
- It's very hard to believe that the Villa Hills Civic Club ass clowns have completely destroyed whatever reputation they may have had with their mindless devotion to the malfeasant Martin. These asshats now have ZERO credibility. And ZERO credibility is exactly what they have always deserved. Why? Because ZERO matches their collective IQs.
- It's very hard to believe that Martin's bone-headed decision to crack open the City safe with a backhoe desperately looking for something to use as cooked-up "evidence" to falsely "prove" that he was a pathetic victim of "dark forces" attempting to derail his "good-government" zealotry now seems so innocent compared to the many "vile and disgusting" things tiny tyrant did while horribly botching his four years serving as mayor.
- It's very hard to believe that the voters of Villa Hills voters once actually believed that the City Council of 2011/12 were responsible for Martin's first two dreadful years in the mayor's office. Home-made signs proclaiming that "Villa Hills needs a new council" just seem stupid now. Why? Because they were. Want proof? Well, a goodly number of the 2011/12 council will be back in office on January 1, 2015. And, the miscreant Martin will very deservedly be out-the-door.
- It's very hard to believe that both young and old social networkers jumped up to defend Martin's "unleashed lawlessness". The facts have clearly betrayed these mindless Martinites to be nothing more than "useful idiots". Hey, that is a good thing. That's why they are now so quiet.
But, what happened on November 4. 2014 is actually far better when we think about it. The voters left no doubt about what they thought of the last four years of Martin's rampant corruption, brazen cronyism and abject incompetence.
You see, Martin suffered an embarrassing, historic 84% - 16% ass-whuppin'. The voters loudly and clearly told Martin that he was woefully unequipped for the mayoral job. The voters told Martin that they finally figured out that the miniature mullah didn't have the ability, honesty or integrity to hold the mayor's office.
So, Martin will be a goner in less than two weeks. The pint-sized potentate is finally being punted away. Yes, its way past time. But that time has come.
Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick.