Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Martin Rears His Very Ugly Head Immediately

The Martin Chronicles can read Villa Hills malfeasant Mayor Martin like an online post. We told you the malicious mudslinger would run an incredibly filthy campaign. But then, what else can he do?

The truth will not work for the malicious Martin. Just imagine a few examples:
  • "Hi, I'm Mayor Mike Martin. Please vote for me because I wasted more than a half of a million taxpayer dollars on lawyers and legal fees for my personal vendetta against the police department"; or
  • Top of the morning to ya, compadre. I'm Mayor Mike Martin. Vote for me because I used your money to pay my incredibly unqualified-oddly close-"friend" Cordelia Schaber $47.50 per over-charged hour to completely f^<{-up the city's financial records; or
  • Good cheer, fellow Villa Hillian. I'm your beloved Mayor Mike Martin. I deserve your vote on November 4 because I received a "confidential" reprimand from the city's ethics board for misuse of city personnel and resources"; or
  • Hi friend, I'm Mike Martin. I'm your mayor and you shall have no mayors before me. I'm the guy who ordered his wife work on a former councilman's failed State Senate campaign in exchange for his "NO" vote to justifiably remove me from office in October, 2012"; or
  •  "I deserve your vote because I was convicted on seven of nine counts of official misconduct and neglect of duty"; or
  • "Howdy, I'm the self-proclaimed, all-powerful 'CEO' of Villa Hills and you should re-elect me because I signed a purchase order that put more than twenty-three thousand taxpayer dollars in my own pocket"; or
  • "Hello, I'm Villa Hills Mayor Martin. I need your vote in November because I have clearly proven that I have been completely unable to work with two completely different city councils over the last four years.";or
  • "Vote for me because I raised your sneaky insurance premium tax by nearly fifty percent"; or
  • "Hey, there. I'm Mayor Mike Martin. I want your vote because I lied when I told you that former Police Chief Dan Goodenough was taking a few days off"; or
  • "Greetings citizen, I'm your mayor and I deserve your vote in November because I demanded that city council give me unrestrained control over more than three million dollars of your hard-earned money to spend how ever the hell I want".
Even the dim-witted Martin has enough frontal lobe function to realize that the truth about the last four years is not good for him. Only the most ardent-and perpetually drunk-civic club ass hat would be impressed with Martin's list of "accomplishments".

So, Martin filed his papers last Friday and immediately began smearing his far-better-qualified opponents. He grabbed up his poor little granddaughter to use as a prop and headed for the St. Joes "End of Summer" Festival Friday night.

Dozens of sources tell us that Martin gleefully approached them and immediately began to trash both Ernie Brown and Irvin Callery, accusing them of all manner of wrongdoing. Many of the people Martin approached foolishly bought his 2010 lies and gave him their vote. But to a person, they said, "No way, no how. Not now, not ever, never" to the prospect of casting another vote for the diminutive dictator. Better way too late for former Police Chief Dan Goodenough and several others, we guess.

The miscreant Martin worked his way through the assembled festival throng with his poor little granddaughter in tow spreading a mountain of dirty lies about his far-better-qualified opponents. How disgusting is that? Martin was dealing dreadful calumny in the shadow of a house of worship. Martin was exposing his poor little granddaughter to the terrible sin of bearing false witness against his neighbors at an event designed to raise money for a religious institution. Are these examples of what the moron who proclaimed "this mayor does great things for people" meant? Perhaps.

Oh, Martin's mendacity doesn't stop there. Several unimpeachable sources have absolutely confirmed that the miniature Mussolini is also demanding that taxpayer-funded city employees violate city policy and Kentucky law by "engaging in political activity".

You see, Martin is insisting that taxpayer-funded city employees go out and tell the residents what a great job the tin-pot dictator is doing. In other words, Martin is ordering the taxpayer-funded city employees lie in a desperate attempt to keep his undeserving ass seated in the mayor's office.

What is Martin telling these beleaguered taxpayer-funded city employees? "You better tell the residents I'm doing a great job. If I'm not re-elected, the next mayor just might fire you." The obvious, thinly-veiled threat? If the taxpayer-funded city employees don't go out and lie about what a great job the pipsqueak potentate is doing, Martin himself will fire them. It's enough to make any rational person throw up in their mouth.

When we first learned of this Martin atrocity, we said, "Oh, really? Is that a fact? You don't say?" Why? Because Martin and his personal-and now City-Attorney Toad V. McMurtry used trumped up charges of "engaging in political activity" as one of the many false excuses to attempt to fire former Villa Hills Assistant Police Chief Joe Schutzman.

You remember Assistant Police Chief Joe Schutzman, right? He's the poor guy Martin falsely says violated his constitutional rights when the Assistant Chief supposedly cuffed and stuffed him when Martin was RIGHTFULLY CHARGED WITH FORGERY IN LATE 2007. The problem with Martin's bogus story? That isn't even remotely close to what happened.

Win or lose over the next 82 days, our beloved publisher is totally committed to exposing the terrible truth about the malicious Martin. Martin's sick twisted views on how the world should work have brought terrible embarrassment-and worse-to the tiny town of Villa Hills. This time Martin's lies will not go unchallenged.

Game on.